Year 2 Teacher | Full Time | Eastbourne | Good School
Just Brighton Jobs
Teaching Personnel are working closely with a school in Eastbourne to help them recruit a Year 2 Teacher to begin in September. The school was graded 'Good' in their recent Ofsted inspection and is 2 form entry, behaviour is of a good standard and the school have clear standards set for pupils and behaviour management policies in place. After speaking with the school, they are happy to consider NQTs as well as more experienced teachers
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience teaching Key Stage 1
* The ability to adapt teaching styles to suit a range of abilities
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
* A natural ability to motivate and inspire children and adults
* High expectations and a genuine dedication to helping every child fulfil their potential
What we can offer you in return:
* Competitive rates of pay at £(Apply online only) depending on experience
* Valuable teaching experience at an Ofsted graded ‘Good’ School
* Heavily Subsidised CPD opportunities with Teaching Personnel, including a FREE Safeguarding Course
* A dedicated consultant to offer CV advice and give you the best chance of securing a role in September
If you are interested in the role above, please send in an up to date CV or contact Sarah at the Brighton Primary Branch on (phone number removed)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.