School and Role Details A mainstream Primary School based in Brighton are looking for a Primary Teacher to Teach either KS1 or KS2 curriculum. The school allows teachers to offer creative elements to their lessons and teaching practices. Pupils' achievement and student behaviour are both good and improving. The schools aim is to be a place of excellence and help their learners to achieve their best - socially, personally and academically. The schools most recent OFSTED report was graded as 'Good'. The average size class is 24 pupils.
* Recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
* Relevant KS1 or KS2 teaching experience
* High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
* The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
* Have an impact on educational progress beyond your assigned pupils
* Line manager and appraise identified staff
* Contribute to the success of the SDP
* Be a proactive member of the SLT
* Lead a core subject
* Act as a role model and mentor
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
* 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
* Daily rate of pay up to £180, depending on your previous experience.
* A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs.
* Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling.
* Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel.
* Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments.
* £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague/friend to work with us.
The Headteacher would love to meet anyone who is interested in joining the school to show them the school and discuss the opportunity.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.