We are looking for an experienced sales and customer service professional who has an interest in getting into the marketing sector to join a well established Brighton based business in their Marketing and Sales team.
The role will support the Head of Sales and Marketing in maintaining, growing and building relationships with relevant internal and external teams and organisations acting as an ambassador for all company brands.
Working as part of the marketing team you will:
* Deliver a B2B strategy that promotes the company’s services and ensures new and existing agencies and partners receive outstanding service
* Regularly engage with agencies and partners through face to face, email and telephone activity to maintain relationships, sell services and inform of new products
* Drive any specific agency and partnership projects, including content, communications and assets
* Support the Head of Sales & Marketing in delivering Agency & Sales plans, in line with the overall marketing strategy
* Work with marketing team members to develop and deliver B2B campaigns and projects to increase new business sales and customer retention, across emails and telephone sales channels
The position is a mixture of sales, account management and marketing and would suit someone with a good mix of experience in all three aspects or someone who has strong sales and account management experience who is looking to break into marketing more.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday with the option to work up to three days a week remotely. The starting salary is £24,000.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Digital Marketing Executive required for well-established business in Brighton. With expertise in social media and eCRM this role will report...View Job
Digital Marketing Manager required for well established business in Brighton. The successful candidate will have strong social media and CRM...View Job
Marketing Analyst Salary: £17.00 per hour Location: Hybrid / Brighton Duration: Until March 2023 Hours: 35 hours per week –...View Job
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Executive LOCATION: Brighton (free parking available) HOURS: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday SALARY: £26,000pa...View Job
Based in Brighton we are looking for an experienced marketing manager for a 9-12 month maternty cover contract. The main...View Job