Interim HRD / Consultant
Required immediately for a 3 month+ contract
Immediate Start Available - Brighton Location
The interim HRD role will combine strategic planning with management of day-to-day HR operations, where there are a number of issues in North America.
We are seeking an HR expert to evaluate current working, identify fixes and implement in order to deliver timely resolutions. Areas of focus will include:
* Evaluate US and global HR team effectiveness and structure and provide recommendations.
* Support in sourcing and on-boarding new talent to fill key team vacancies.
* Review overall efficiency of operations, submit proposals for improvements and carry forward actions.
* Conduct detailed review around payroll operations and known issues, providing governance and mentoring to staff.
* Embed greater understanding of benefits across the team and build-out increased cross-functionality
* Support in M&A acquisitions, including the integration of a recent acquisition.
* Lead on Affirmative Action plans
* Lead process to get I9 paperwork in order
* Lead Visa work stream for multiple foreign nationals working in the US
* Review use of ADP to optimise working and realise best value.
Please call Cheryl Cumber on (phone number removed) to discuss further.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - (url removed).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy