Our client is an innovative language training provider, leading the way in foreign language evening courses across the UK. They are a small, dynamic team, focusing on excellent customer service through organising language courses for individuals and groups, for clients all over the globe with diverse needs and budgets.
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior/ Lead PHP Developer (PHP) with a high level of organizational skills to manage and build a new system consisting of a public facing learning platform and an internal administrative system.
This exciting project aims to take our client from a UK focused language learning provider to a worldwide online provider, offering total flexibility of classes, courses, levels and time zones. Working in a team of 5 core members plus external developers and website agencies, this role will drive the technical side of the project forward.
* Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
* Design client-side and server-side architecture
* Evaluate and implement of e-learning tools as per requirements of the products
* Build the front-end applications through appealing visual design (largely based on third party designs) and design user interactions on web pages.
* Ensuring that any front-end / back-end implementation is current, consistent and compliant with brand guidelines and our online presence
* Create security and data protection procedures
* See through the project from initial stages to finished product
* Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
* Experience with PHP and ideally one framework (Laravel, Symfony etc)
* Proven website builds and management experience
* Experience of delivering projects from creation to completion
* Experience with LAMP stacks
* A good understanding of designing databases
* Experience with implementing online payment systems
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills and great attention to detail
* Able to work both on your own and as part of a team
* Salary of £45,00 – £50,000 pa (DOE)
* A fun and friendly working environment
* Transparency, honesty and understanding
* Primarily working from home (remote working) with occasional visits to the office in central Brighton
Scrum Masters: £45k – £65k+ Neg+ Bonus. Excellent benefits. Ref: 4110MA. South East: East Sussex / Kent (relocation assistance available):...View Job
We are recruiting for a project manager for a well established software company’s customer facing software implementation projects across the...View Job
This an amazing opportunity for a Front End Developer within a well-renowned, long-established Software Platform. Calling all Front End Developers...View Job
We are looking a Software Support Technician to join a software company in the Brighton area on a full time...View Job
Software Support Technician Full Time, Permanent Brighton £20,000 – £24,000 p.a. A well established Brighton based software company providing specialist...View Job