Full time permanent
South East England
We are currently looking for a Planner who has a strong background within the Construction Industry. The candidate must have experience working on projects that involve; Educational, Healthcare, Leisure or Defence schemes where the value of projects can be anything from £20,000 to £20 million.
We are looking for a candidate to join our existing team who has a broad knowledge within the main contracting market.
* Produce and assist in the production of tender logistics plans, method statements and temporary works (TW) scedules (including scaffold)
* Produce robust fully logic linked design, procurement, construction and commission tender programmes compliant with tender sum, design (where appropriate) and methodology without assistance for small and medium projects
* Ensure all deliverables are produced to the agreed Tender Activity Programme (TAP) timescales to ensure they are available to other members of the tender team in good time
* Engage with Supply chain and team members to discuss and achieve optimum programme and method solutions
* Take tender programmes for small to medium sized projects and in collaboration with Site and/or Project Managers, develop target and master programmes, fully logic linked with baseline
* HNC (Higher National Certificate) in Building studies
* CSCS Construction Planner
* Competent in Project Management software: Asta Powerproject
Extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning including programme controls, project review, cost and risk analysis
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy