Digital Marketing Executive (Social & CRM) – 3 years’ experience required.
Head Office – Outskirts of Brighton (BN1 8AP)
37.5 hours per week
We’re the UK and Ireland’s largest independent wholesaler and trusted supplier to professionals in the hair and beauty industry. With 59 stores throughout UK and Ireland and an ecommerce website, we work with leading industry brands such as Olaplex, L’Oréal, Redken, Schwarzkopf, OPI, Sienna X, Babyliss and many more, making us a one stop shop for professionals in the industry.
We also offer staff hybrid working, a range of health & well-being /social activities, a discretionary bonus scheme and discounts on all our fabulous products!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with expertise in Social Media and experience with eCRM Lifecycle Marketing to join our busy and friendly team at our Head Office based on the outskirts of Brighton. This hands on, creative role reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, and working closely with the Marketing, Buying & E-Commerce team, implementing the digital marketing strategy, executing marketing plans, creating engaging content and launching new products for leading industry brands.
The role requires a self-motivated individual with a passion for hair & beauty and a love for social media and everything digital.
This is a great opportunity to take ownership and develop the company’s social media strategy, explore new ideas and create engaging, shareable and valuable content for our audiences.
* Develop and maintain our online presence via our social media platforms.
* Oversee store social pages and managing an approved asset bank of content for stores to tap into.
* Work alongside our external digital agency to manage and implement branded paid social campaigns.
* Create, curate and manage our ongoing content plan to via blogs, social media, emails and webinars.
* Assist with the implementation of email and SMS automation programmes to increase customer lifetime value.
* Assist in the creation of acquisition and retention strategies.
* Keep up to date and monitor industry and digital trends.
* Conduct weekly analysis reporting on performance creating reports.
To be successful in the role you will have:
* Degree or professional diploma in Marketing or Business.
* At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, with a focus on social media and eCRM.
* Excellent knowledge of setting up and running paid social media campaigns using Facebook Ad Manager.
* Experience running multiple social media accounts in an ecommerce business.
* Proficient in email marketing & automation software, we use Emarsys.
* Experience using CMS, Google Analytics, social scheduling platforms and gathering digital marketing performance metrics.
* Experience managing PPC accounts desirable but not essential.
* A background within an ecommerce environment is preferable.
* Good understanding of SEO fundamentals.
* Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and basic video editing skills.
* Hybrid working
* Health/well-being and social activities
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Discount on all hair & beauty products
We thank you for your interest in working for Capital Hair & Beauty and for taking the time to apply today.
Due to the high interest our roles receive, we are unable to respond to everyone individually and therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making
Digital Marketing Executive required for well-established business in Brighton. With expertise in social media and eCRM this role will report...View Job
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, digital advertisement firm based in central Brighton. As part of expansion,...View Job
As a paid media / bid media professional who specialises in paid search (PPC), would you like to join a team...View Job
My client is recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join their law firm in Brighton, West Sussex. They are seeking...View Job
A Paid Search Manager is required for a leading, award-winning media agency based in Brighton. A salary of up to...View Job