We are recruiting for a project manager for a well established software company’s customer facing software implementation projects across the UK.
This is a full time permanent project manager role working remotely with a mix of attending client sites a few times a month and the Brighton Head Office a minimum of once a month.
The software projects manager will:
* Coordinate tasks across multiple internal and external suppliers and stakeholders
* Define and control plans and resource usage, managing risks and ensuring projects are delivered using principles of good project governance
* Build and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships, including managing external suppliers and working closely with other individuals and teams within the company
* Manage the day to day delivery of multiple customer driven projects
* Ensure regular reporting of project progress
Ideally you’ll have previous software or IT project management experience and can demonstrate outstanding organisation and great communication skills.
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday as part of a fantastic team. The salary is based upon experience and qualifications, in the range of £30,000 to £40,000.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Scrum Masters: £45k – £65k+ Neg+ Bonus. Excellent benefits. Ref: 4110MA. South East: East Sussex / Kent (relocation assistance available):...View Job
Job Role: Analytics Manager – 12 month fixed term contract Location: Hybrid working model – office in Brighton centre Package:...View Job
Software Support Technician Full Time, Permanent Brighton £20,000 – £25,000 p.a. A well established Brighton based software company providing specialist...View Job
Role: Business Applications Support Skills: – Technical background in Dynamics or similar CRM applications, change requests, A good understanding of project...View Job
Our long term client based in Brighton are recruiting for a Junior Data Analyst to join their expanding and successful...View Job