Graduate Splunk Engineer
Travel: Must be willing to travel to client sites throughout the UK
NETbuilder is a leading provider of digital solutions, software, consulting and managed services. We work across multiple sectors, with specialist expertise in the financial, government and commercial markets. Since 1999, we have been providing end-to-end solutions across Digital Delivery, Development and Technology.
At our core, we are a Digital Transformation consultancy with capabilities for onsite and onshore. With over two decades of experience in the market, our office network spreads across the UK, with International hubs.
Graduate Splunk Engineer – Overview
As a Splunk Consultant Engineer at NETbuilder Digital, you’ll work on projects that help our clients operate successfully. Following either agile or traditional delivery practices, you will successfully collaborate with multiple stakeholders and colleagues across multiple specialisms which could include; end users, key client representatives, business analysts, designers, developers, operations teams and more.
You’re able to solve complex problems and are able to complete hands-on engineering tasks. You collaborate well with all of your customers and internal teams.
You will undergo up to 8 weeks of remote paid training delivered by our Industry expert trainers. This training will equip you with the skills needed to become a Graduate Splunk Engineer.
* Understand and translate requirements into business and technology solutions
* Analyse, design and develop best practice business changes through technology solutions
* Analyse as-is and to-be processes to define system / technology requirements
* Take the lead on a delivery team of onshore, offshore and talented analysts and engineers to deliver solutions
* Collaborate with client product owners or application stakeholders, to build, prioritise and track the product backlog
* Work with leadership to identify and reduce risk within your team and projects
* Deliver quality functional designs and ensure technology solutions represent current and future business requirements
* Develop and implement quality business solutions for the client
* Prepare and provide demos, create user stories, requirements definitions and acceptance criteria using Agile tools and techniques
* Provide technology and gap analysis
* Provide basic user training and induction
* Manage client relationships
What we’re looking for
We’re looking to Networking type of degrees however, open to any other degree with a 2.1 & above degree classification, also you have exposure to either Python, C++, C# or Java
* Passionate about technology, technical development and engineering solutions
* A proactive approach to problem-solving
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Good communications skills – written and verbal
* Ability to engage and interact with non-technical staff
* Consultative and highly communicative with peers
* A good team-playing mentality
* An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
Why NETbuilder Digital?
Alongside a great cultural environment and reward scheme at NETbuilder Digital, we value highly your career progression, where personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
* £18,000 salary during training & £28,000 upon deployment and 25 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme
* L&D: Internal and External Training, Classes and Certification
* Discretionary Bonus, Company Share Incentive Scheme
* Collaborative agency environment: regular social events, team activity days, company away days abroad, informal dress code
Scrum Masters: £45k – £65k+ Neg+ Bonus. Excellent benefits. Ref: 4110MA. South East: East Sussex / Kent (relocation assistance available):...View Job
Job Role: Analytics Manager – 12 month fixed term contract Location: Hybrid working model – office in Brighton centre Package:...View Job
Software Support Technician Full Time, Permanent Brighton £20,000 – £25,000 p.a. A well established Brighton based software company providing specialist...View Job
Role: Business Applications Support Skills: – Technical background in Dynamics or similar CRM applications, change requests, A good understanding of project...View Job
Our long term client based in Brighton are recruiting for a Junior Data Analyst to join their expanding and successful...View Job