Sales/Administrator role – Appointment setter – Full Time
This role requires a persuasive go getter, who is enthusiastic with skilled sales experience. Full training is provided but a natural instinct and drive is a must. The role will include executing sales activity including research, telesales, appointment setting and marketing.
Business to business experience is preferable, but if you feel you have transferable experience it is definitely a discussion that can be had. The role itself involves phone call and email correspondence on a daily basis, so remaining organised is very important to ensure the smooth running of the sales team.
What you will be doing:
* Generating new business across a number of sales campaigns
* Involved in the end-to-end sales process with a consultative, client-centric approach
* Part of the sales process, updating the team on changes to sales approaches
Hours of Work:
* Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
* An immediate start is available for this position, no weekend work.
* £10.00 p/h paid weekly.
* Based in a central Brighton location, in a modern, trendy office, with full training provided.
Apply below for further details
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Brighton Base £22,000 + commission, and first-year earnings £45,000. Second-year earning £65,000. Are you an...View Job
Client Services Executive – b2b Digital – Relationship, Account Manager Location: Brighton, East Sussex Permanent Salary: £30,000 + Bonus (Circa...View Job
Come and join our sales team as our brand new Business Development Manager in Brighton! We`re an established property agency...View Job
Job Title: Junior Project Consultant Location: Brighton Salary: £25-30k (£35k OTE) REF: J12885:SE:GJ:JPC:BRIT Sector: Tech Looking to join a huge...View Job
Our client: * Globally renowned forward thinking Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the Planet who are...View Job