Position: Temporary IT Technician
* Salary: £10.46- £11.57 per hour depending on experience
* Location: Brighton
* Hours: Monday-Friday 37 hours per week
Duties will include:
* To be first point of contact for all callers/visitors to the IT Helpdesk and to ensure all support calls and requests are dealt with in a timely fashion.
* To perform operational tasks, such as analysis and diagnosis of hardware and software problems; installation; replacement and testing of new/repaired hardware.
* To update and maintain detailed documentation relating to IT procedures and configuration.
* Maintain and update the IT asset register (desktop, hardware, software & peripherals) when equipment is installed, moved/transferred or disposed of.
* Keep users informed regarding the status of outstanding problems via the Helpdesk system, escalating any unsolved problems to a senior member of the team.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an employment business on behalf of this assignment
Scrum Masters: £45k – £65k+ Neg+ Bonus. Excellent benefits. Ref: 4110MA. South East: East Sussex / Kent (relocation assistance available):...View Job
Job Role: Analytics Manager – 12 month fixed term contract Location: Hybrid working model – office in Brighton centre Package:...View Job
Software Support Technician Full Time, Permanent Brighton £20,000 – £25,000 p.a. A well established Brighton based software company providing specialist...View Job
Role: Business Applications Support Skills: – Technical background in Dynamics or similar CRM applications, change requests, A good understanding of project...View Job
Our long term client based in Brighton are recruiting for a Junior Data Analyst to join their expanding and successful...View Job