Position: Customer Service Administrator
* Hourly Rate: £10 per hour
* Location: Brighton
* Hours: Monday-Friday 37.5 hours a week
* Customer service focussed with an excellent telephone manner.
* Following processes and building a reassuring rapport with customers.
* Dealing with complex issues and gathering the right information from the customer, analyse the issue and take appropriate and timely action.
* Other duties as discussed
You’ll need to have experience in office-based customer service and be an excellent communicator with good Microsoft Office skills and strong attention to detail.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an employment business in relation to this assignment
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for an international company on the outskirts of Brighton where you will...View Job
Are you looking for a role that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for...View Job
A Leading Student Lettings Company based in the heart of Brighton City Centre (close to the Lanes) is Seeking a...View Job
Job Title: Customer Service Representative Location: Brighton, East Sussex Hybrid Model: 2 Days Office/3 Days Home Salary: £21,500 per annum...View Job
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will work within the Customer Service team in Brighton. You will manage both inbound...View Job