Contract Type: Full Time – Permanent
We are looking for a Product Marketing Executive to join our team in Brighton. In this role you will have the opportunity to to partner with our Heads of Product Marketing to deliver a range of marketing plans and activities designed to target key personas and markets with the aim of driving conversions and new student enrolments. You will also coordinate the delivery of marketing activities including competitor and customer research, as well as creative and digital briefs.
This role is a fantastic opportunity at an entry level position for someone looking to get into marketing or recent graduate in a similar subject area.
* Where required coordinate the operational marketing relationship of a key project, workstream or partnership ensuring regular communication with key stakeholders.
* Work alongside the International Product Marketing Managers for International Study Centre brands to help where needed to implement marketing plans according to the student journey
* Co-ordinate the briefing, creation and implementation in a timely manner of marketing activities across a range of channels e.g. web, social media and print
* Analyse and report performance data to assess whether the objectives are being met and identify trends and opportunities
* Actively participate in reviewing marketing activity including analysing results, identifying lessons learned and sharing best practices
* Maintain the accuracy of public information covering all marketing collateral and websites.
* Gather and communicate opportunities for content that support the student journey and help to maintain social media activity (as required).
* Continually seek to improve the customer experience by listening to and acting on student needs
* Undertake desk research including customer, competitor and market analysis
* Administrative duties include keeping data in IT systems current and reporting
* Support and take a lead in portfolio marketing activity and marketing project work as required.
* Champion the products, initiatives or brands within Marketing, Sales and Admissions.
* Support any efforts to ensure changing needs and business goals are managed and responded to.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
* Relevant degree or qualification in Marketing
* Experience within a similar role in a marketing environment
* Strong administrative experience
* Fluent in English with excellent written and oral skills
* Ability to work within tight deadlines and juggle priorities.
* Interest or experience in the higher education sector.
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge, and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high-quality outcomes across the higher education space.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate
Primary and Secondary Supply Teacher Required / Brighton / East Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced...View Job
Senior Account Executive This fast-paced digital-first agency has grown from three to more than 44 staff in the space of...View Job
Supply Teaching Assistants Required / Brighton and Hove / West/East Sussex Class Cover are looking to recruit both Teaching Assistants...View Job
Supply Teacher Required / Brighton and Hove / Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced and newly...View Job
Contract type: Full time, permanent Location: Brighton JOB OVERVIEW We are Study Group. We are a global leader in international...View Job