We are looking a Software Support Technician to join a software company in the Brighton area on a full time permanent basis working 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
As a Software Support Technician you will:
* Deal with incoming support calls and emails from customers
* Reproduce errors in the software, explain them to the programmers and test the fix before sending new versions of the software back to the customers
* Complete various projects as assigned
* Escalate technical issues for the development team
* Software testing, QA tasks and completing technical documentation
You’ll need to enjoy problem solving and have a strong interest in technology, with good qualifications in IT, Maths or Science, ideally to degree level or equivalent but as a minimum to A level or equivalent.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications but between £20K and £24K.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Scrum Masters: £45k – £65k+ Neg+ Bonus. Excellent benefits. Ref: 4110MA. South East: East Sussex / Kent (relocation assistance available):...View Job
Job Role: Analytics Manager – 12 month fixed term contract Location: Hybrid working model – office in Brighton centre Package:...View Job
Software Support Technician Full Time, Permanent Brighton £20,000 – £25,000 p.a. A well established Brighton based software company providing specialist...View Job
Role: Business Applications Support Skills: – Technical background in Dynamics or similar CRM applications, change requests, A good understanding of project...View Job
Our long term client based in Brighton are recruiting for a Junior Data Analyst to join their expanding and successful...View Job