Position: Customer Service Administrator (Candidate Screening Coordinator)
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £21,887 per annum
Benefits: Healthcare, pension, local discounts, and 22 days (rising to 25 days) annual leave plus bank holidays
You’re critical in delivering a professional, reliable, and trustworthy screening service. Acting on our Clients behalf, you work closely with their candidates to coordinate the screening process from beginning to end.
On a day to day basis, you’ll collaborate with candidates and educate them on our processes as well as gather additional information or documentation. You initiate a variety of checks relevant to each screening and seek to resolve obstacles to these processes. Reviewing the information returned you’ll produce clear, factual reports which help our clients make the right hiring decisions.
You’ll be working as part of a team but be accountable for your own candidates. Core competencies to do this are:
* Thoroughness when accomplishing tasks and meticulous in approach
* Proactive, decisive, and analytical methods to problem-solving
* Ability to articulate thoughts to express ideas and processes effectively through written and verbal communication
* Understand the importance of and implement effective time management
* Independently create plans and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
* Positive and dynamic when working with change in both process and workload
* IT literacy and capacity to learn and work with new systems
To be successful in this role you’ll need to demonstrate:
* 2+ years customer service experience, preferably from within an office environment.
It’s important to know that although prior experience of employment screening is beneficial it is not required as comprehensive training will be provided.
Why work for Vero?
* It’s our driving ambition to create value in everything we do
* We listen, learn, and make smart decisions
* We attract positive and engaged employees, who embrace our respectful and supportive culture
* And we’re committed to nurturing our talent and seeing our people flourish
* We embrace challenges and actively seek out opportunities to excel.
We’re the largest independent employment screening company in the UK with a significant international service capability. And we’ve worked hard to establish our reputation for excellence in service and technology. Our clients see us as both a critical supplier and a close partner, working collaboratively with their HR teams to onboard their new employees quickly and compliantly. Founded in 2006, we’ve kept pace with sweeping changes in legislation, regulation, and technology during that time. There’s more to employment screening than you might think and there’s plenty of exciting change on the horizon.
The important basics
Vero Screening recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role.
A basic criminal record check with DBS will be required for all successful applicants, having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances of your offences.
You may have experience of the following: Recruitment Administrator, Recruitment Coordinator, Office Coordinator, Office Assistant, Admin Executive, Office Administrator, Employment Services, Recruitment Assistant, Resource Executive, Administrator, Recruitment, Recruitment Executive etc
About Pavilion Pavilion Recruitment are an ambitious and growing recruitment agency with offices in Brighton and Horsham and we are...View Job
Legal Recruitment Consultant £25000 – £40,000/annum £80k OTE in year 1, plus more! Brighton, Brighton and Hove Up to £40k...View Job
Our Client is looking for Commercial Recruitment Consultants based in Brighton How would you like to work for a specialist...View Job
Position – Account Manager – Warm Desk Recruitment Sector – Technology Location – Central Brighton Salary – Upto £28,000 basic...View Job
Position – Delivery Consultant – Warm Desk Recruitment Sector – Technology Location – Central Brighton Salary – Upto £24,000 basic...View Job