Location: Brighton Head Office.
Contract Type: Full Time – Permanent
Salary: up to £21,500 per annum
We are looking for a Accounts Receivable Assistant to join our team in Brighton. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their first steps into the finance industry, we are looking for candidates that are passionate, career motivated with a keen interest in finance.
In this role you will process receipts in an accurate and timely manor, ensuring they are allocated within SLA’s while providing excellent customer service and support to our students, agents and stakeholders.
Tasks / Task Management:
* Allocation of all incoming receipts; Bacs, Transfers, Cheques and Card payments.
* Investigate and resolve unallocated cash.
* Dealing with and investigating receipting queries, ensure response SLAs are adhered to.
* Act as point of contact with payment providers / Students and Stakeholders.
* Creation and distribution of customer invoices across the business.
* Update customer records to include transferring funds between student bookings, voiding and reallocating receipts as required.
* Mailbox management: track and clear agent queries in a timely manner.
* Build and maintain good working relationships with business stakeholders.
* Deliver excellent customer services and support to Students and Agents via query mailboxes.
* Ensure continuous personal development with system maintenance on Agresso, Study Global Payonline Portal.
* Ad-hoc. Provide support and assistance to the Finance team as and when required
* AAT training is preferred (but not required) to demonstrate good accountancy knowledge.
* Customer focused with an office administration background
* Knowledge or good understanding of an Accounts Receivable/large volume processing function.
* Previous experience in accounting within a global setting would be advantageous.
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge, and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high-quality outcomes across the higher education space.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate
Primary and Secondary Supply Teacher Required / Brighton / East Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced...View Job
Senior Account Executive This fast-paced digital-first agency has grown from three to more than 44 staff in the space of...View Job
Supply Teaching Assistants Required / Brighton and Hove / West/East Sussex Class Cover are looking to recruit both Teaching Assistants...View Job
Supply Teacher Required / Brighton and Hove / Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced and newly...View Job
Contract type: Full time, permanent Location: Brighton JOB OVERVIEW We are Study Group. We are a global leader in international...View Job