Location: Brighton Head Office.
Contract Type: Full Time – Permanent
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 per annum
We are looking for a Accounts Receivable Manager to join our team in Brighton to manage, train and motivate the Accounts Receivable section of the Global Shared Services Department.
You will be accountable for the accurate and timely processing of all Receipts, ensuring they are allocated within SLA’s. Continuous improvement of the Accounts Receivable processes and updating of subsequent process/training notes. You will also establish and maintain relationships with key members of the business with effective communication with all contacts.
* Manage and prioritise workload of Accounts Receivable team to ensure Job Purpose is met within agreed terms / Company SLA.
* Conduct regular staff 1 to 1’s to review: progress on objectives, current workloads, performance and development.
* Recruit, interview, assess new and replacement members of the Accounts Receivable section.
* Provide effective training and guidance to the Accounts Receivable section, including communicating deadlines and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
* Approve and monitor section Holiday & Sickness in line with Company guidelines.
* Be the point of contact for escalations on unanswered/complex queries from sections and stakeholders.
Tasks / Task Management:
* Allocation of all incoming receipts; Bacs, Transfers, Cheques and Card payments.
* Investigate and resolve unallocated cash.
* Dealing with and investigating receipting queries, ensure response SLAs are adhered to.
* Act as point of contact with payment providers / Students and Stakeholders.
* Creation and distribution of customer invoices across the business.
* Update customer records to include transferring funds between student bookings, voiding and reallocating receipts as required.
* Mailbox management: track and clear agent queries in a timely manner.
* Build and maintain good working relationships with business stakeholders.
* Ensure continuous personal development with system maintenance on Agresso, Study Global Payonline Portal.
* Ad-hoc. Provide support and assistance to the Finance team as and when required
* AAT training is preferred (but not required) to demonstrate good accountancy knowledge.
* Knowledge / good understanding of an Accounts Receivable/large volume processing function.
* Previous experience in Accounting within a global setting would also be advantageous.
* Previously supervisor/manager experience.
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge, and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high-quality outcomes across the higher education space.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate
Primary and Secondary Supply Teacher Required / Brighton / East Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced...View Job
Senior Account Executive This fast-paced digital-first agency has grown from three to more than 44 staff in the space of...View Job
Supply Teaching Assistants Required / Brighton and Hove / West/East Sussex Class Cover are looking to recruit both Teaching Assistants...View Job
Supply Teacher Required / Brighton and Hove / Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced and newly...View Job
Contract type: Full time, permanent Location: Brighton JOB OVERVIEW We are Study Group. We are a global leader in international...View Job