Junior Software Support Analyst – Mainly remote working – to £30k plus excellent training.
Our client, a leading Enterprise Systems Software Provider based in Brighton, East Sussex are looking to recruit a Junior IT Support Analyst with SQL knowledge to provide Software Support skills for their UK based clients.
This role is a hybrid working model, mainly at home with the odd day in their Brighton office. This role will be working normal office hours and the company will also provide extensive training on their software, systems, tools and processes. For a Support Analyst with some proficiency in SQL this would be a fantastic career opportunity to take your skills and IT experience to the next level.
* To provide 1st and 2nd line support to UK clients
* To maintain Software applications by:
* liaising with clients and their technical staff
* provide troubleshooting, remote assistance and training
* administering hosted SQL databases
* assisting with testing new releases and changes
* To resolve technical issues by:
* Triage of issues to determine priority and severity
* promoting to other team members where required
* maintaining communications both internally and externally
* To assist in the evolution of Software products by bringing forward suggestions for improvement
* To install and configure web applications
* Identify and escalate any potential complaints to management
* Maintain and develop technical knowledge in line with product development
* To help produce and maintain appropriate logs, statistics, reports, checklists, and other documentation as necessary
* Good computer literacy skills
* SQL (ideally Microsoft T-SQL)
* Good knowledge and MS Office suite of applications
* MS Access
* Windows Server
* Works well in a team, and actively takes part in teamwork.
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Effective communication skills
* Experience in client-facing roles
Please send your CV to find out more?
Scrum Masters: £45k – £65k+ Neg+ Bonus. Excellent benefits. Ref: 4110MA. South East: East Sussex / Kent (relocation assistance available):...View Job
Job Role: Analytics Manager – 12 month fixed term contract Location: Hybrid working model – office in Brighton centre Package:...View Job
Software Support Technician Full Time, Permanent Brighton £20,000 – £25,000 p.a. A well established Brighton based software company providing specialist...View Job
Role: Business Applications Support Skills: – Technical background in Dynamics or similar CRM applications, change requests, A good understanding of project...View Job
Our long term client based in Brighton are recruiting for a Junior Data Analyst to join their expanding and successful...View Job