- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: Via CV-Library
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£45000 - £55000/annum GBP
A highly renowned organisation with a global presence are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. The company are extremely well established with an impressive presence in the UK, as well as in a further 50 plus countries – all of which they hold an outstanding reputation
We are seeking an experienced Financial Manager to oversee and manage all internal accounting operations. Reporting to the CEO and FD, the Finance Manager will be responsible for preparing financial reports for the President, Committee, and the Board of Directors. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work with a dedicated senior management team and contribute to the growth and development of this company both in the UK and internationally.
– Manage day-to-day accounting operations, ensuring accurate recording of all transactions.
– Build strong relationships and communication with external companies, organisations, and stakeholders.
– Lead and motivate the accounts team to achieve high performance.
– Support operational activities to meet targets and objectives aligned with the company strategy.
– Ensure compliance with accounting standards, statutory laws, and financial regulations.
– Collaborate with the CEO and FD to manage budgets, income, expenditure, cash flow, and debt collection.
– Produce accurate monthly financial reports for the Board.
– Prepare half-yearly and annual accounts for external audit.
– Streamline and improve the accounting system.
– Stay updated on relevant industry activities and trends.
– Proven experience as a Finance Manager and strong team management experience.
– Excellent organisational and leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
– Independent and self-motivated work ethic.
– Sound understanding of corporate finance and general management principles.
– Proficiency in accounting software and IT systems.
– Strong computer skills and ability to navigate various software applications.
– Excellent communication skills at all levels.
Terms of Appointment:
– Location: Brighton.
– Office hours: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm.
– Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus public holidays.
– Pension: Workplace pension.
If you are a highly skilled Finance Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of an outstanding business, please submit your application, including your CV to Lydia at ProTalent