- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: Via CV-Library
- Job Type: Full Time
At the heart of Paxton, we are innovators, we look for ways of harnessing new technology to provide better solutions for our customers. We're a global brand with nearly 40 years of experience, our team of over 400 employees is spread around the world.
We pride ourselves on creating a vibrant environment, with a focus on excellent company culture. Our teams make Paxton a great place to work with brilliant benefits that come with any role at Paxton, with an emphasis on career progression, training and development, and recognition of achievement for every employee.
So, what are the benefits?
* We run a great social calendar with wine tasting, cooking classes, onsite yoga, staff parties and more. It’s rare you won’t see something going on!
* Tech, bike, and travel or season ticket loans.
* Private medical insurance (Opt in) and healthcare cash-back plan.
* Discounted fitness memberships up to 75% off in your area.
* 25-days holiday plus bank holidays, and you can buy & sell up to 5 days a year.
* Recognised as one of the Best Companies to Work for in the UK, by Best Companies™.
About the role
Join our IT team based in Brighton, where you'll play a key role in the continued maintenance, support and develop of our IT infrastructure.
* Assist in the up-keep and administration of the IT infrastructure, maintaining helpdesk tickets and supporting stakeholders.
* Resolving hardware, software, and network issues as 1st or 2nd line of support across the business.
* Collaborate with our US team and external partners to troubleshoot and solve problems, gaining hands-on IT experience.
* Lead software and hardware installations, ensuring proper licenses and updated systems.
* Provide software guidance and contribute to IT projects to enhance your skills.
* Manage system administration, backups, and precise IT asset tracking for smooth operations.
* Keep documentation up to date to ensure effective communication and processes.
What are we looking for?
* Technical experience within IT or similar field, with a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service.
* Ability to embrace change, tackle challenges directly and thrive in their role.
* Relevant qualifications like CompTIA+ are desirable.
The right attitude is more important to us than your skills or experience. If you’re excited about a role but your existing experience doesn’t match up with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
We want to collaborate with you and hear your ideas, most of all, we want people to enjoy the journey with us