- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: Via CV-Library
- Job Type: Part Time
- Salary:£26/hour GBP
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated pharmacist who wishes to develop their clinical skills. You will be joining our innovative team made up of pharmacists, technicians, and dispensers based at our clinical and dispensing hub in Brighton. You will undertake clinical screening of inpatient prescriptions and discharge requests, provide clinical advice and support to consultants, nurses and other clinicians ensuring the safe, appropriate, and cost-effective use of medicines. As part of your responsibilities, you will also be checking medicines dispensed for patients in highly specialized tertiary care units.
* Clinical screening of in-patient prescriptions and discharge requests (in house and remote).
* Responding to clinical queries via e-mail, telephone, and our ticketing system.
* Accuracy checking of dispensed medication.
* Acting as a point of advice and information to medical and nursing staff.
* Monitoring and improving the quality of care and patient safety.
* GPhC Registered Pharmacist.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, and time-management skills.
* Ability to work well in a team as well as individually.
* Willingness to learn and gain clinical knowledge.
* Experience in mental health or palliative care.
* Medical information background
ONLY DAY REQUIRED TO WORK IS SATURDAY. OTHER DAYS ARE OPTIONAL