- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: Via CV-Library
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£40000 - £45000/annum GBP
Location: Brighton – Hybrid working available 2-3 days a home.
Training will be full time in the office.
Salary: £45,000 p.a.
Our client is an established insurance company with 40 years’ experience providing insurance services to private and corporate clients. They have over 130 staff spread across various offices in London, Kent and Sussex and they are looking for an experience Commercial Account Handler to join the team.
As the Commercial Account Handler, you will obtain quotations and administer existing cases for Commercial Insurances, setting up new policies, administering existing policies and being proactive and focused on both New Business and Renewal Retention.
* Maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing commercial clients, to ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met.
* Liaising with insurers and clients on a daily basis.
* Dealing with emails and phone calls from customers and clients – new and existing.
* Managing commercial clients, dealing with all aspects of the annual insurance cycle including obtaining quotes, managing renewals and new enquiries.
* Selling new insurance products to existing clients.
* Preparing presentations and demonstrations.
* Processing cancellations.
* Produce quotes.
* Negotiating terms.
* Keeping up to date with changes in policies and industry terms.
At least 2 years Commercial Insurance Broking experience.
Proven ability to manage new business and renewals within commercial insurance.
Good telephone manner