- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: Via CV-Library
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£30000 - £35000/annum Training package GBP
Job Title: IT Field Engineer
Salary: £35,000 (DOE)
We are looking for an experienced IT Field Engineer to join one of our clients in Brighton. You will be working as part of their Managed Service Provider, providing excellent IT support to there clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation and to develop your IT skills.
* Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be working as part of a team to provide remote and on-site support.
* You will be responsible for installing, configuring, and troubleshooting IT hardware and software, including desktops, laptops, printers, and other peripherals.
* You will be responsible for managing and resolving customer IT issues in a timely and efficient manner, as well as providing technical advice.
* You will be responsible for providing on-site and remote support for clients.
* You will be responsible for monitoring the performance of IT systems and implementing appropriate updates and upgrades.
* You will be responsible for maintaining a database of IT assets.
* Proven experience working as an IT Field Engineer.
* Excellent knowledge of IT hardware and software.
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Full UK driving licence.
* Strong technical skills, including:
* Windows Server
* Active Directory
* Microsoft Office 365
* Cloud Technologies
* Network Security
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation and to develop your IT skills, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply for immediate consideration and interview and to receive further details about the role.
Keywords: IT Field Engineer, Managed Service Provider, IT Hardware, IT Software, Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Networking, Virtualisation, Cloud Technologies, Network Security.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy