Customer Service Trainer Brighton 12 month FTC £30,158 – £ 35,096.00 DOE PA plus benefits
We're looking for an experienced Customer Service Trainer, Training Designer or L & D Practitioner, who will work closely with our team of trainers; coaching and supporting them to design and deliver exceptional training to all Customer Support new starters and to design and deliver upskilling to develop the contact centre team
* Support, assess and coach the department trainers to enable effective learning and development
* Ensure all learning programmes meet business and learner requirements
* Evaluate and assess the effectiveness of the learning material and identify requirements for continuous improvement
* Support trainers to deliver high quality learning programmes from design to evaluation
* Delivery of demonstrable improvements of learning materials, training delivery, and learner outcomes
* Develop a flexible and multi-skilled training team increasing capability to deliver a range of learning solutions and improve customer and learner experience.
* Lead a review of the L&D curriculum in line with business priorities and blended learning solutions to maximise staff engagement and development.
* Develop and embed all aspects of the training cycle to enable effective learning needs analysis and evaluate and report on the effectiveness of learning events and solutions.
* Develop mechanisms to produce learner and training records and enable reporting on L&D metrics and team objectives.
* Training ,Coaching and Learning and development experience
* Understanding and practical experience of adult learning and development techniques and methodologies, gained through extensive experience as a trainer/HR professional in an equivalent environment
* Extensive facilitation and coaching experience
* Knowledge of customer service call handling techniques in a contact centre environment
* Experience of communicating and presenting to large groups and all levels and of influencing and developing individuals and teams (internal)
* Ability to quickly learn new information and support delivery of effective and tailored learning programmes
* Understanding of differing learning styles and approaches to deliver both technical and behavioural learning
* Understanding and practical experience of using best practise learning and development evaluation methodologies
* Knowledge of identifying and embedding continuous improvement
If this sound like you apply Now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for an international company on the outskirts of Brighton where you will...View Job
Are you looking for a role that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for...View Job
A Leading Student Lettings Company based in the heart of Brighton City Centre (close to the Lanes) is Seeking a...View Job
Job Title: Customer Service Representative Location: Brighton, East Sussex Hybrid Model: 2 Days Office/3 Days Home Salary: £21,500 per annum...View Job
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will work within the Customer Service team in Brighton. You will manage both inbound...View Job