Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Brighton (The Lanes)
Would you like to work in the best office space in Brighton with state of the art facilities and a two-minute walk from the beach?
Would you like to work for a Recruitment Business that has a proven track record of training and coaching new starters with no recruitment experience into successful consultants within 12 months?
Would you appreciate starting with a business on a minimum of 27 days annual leave entitlement?
Would you like to earn loads of money?
Would you be motivated by incentives such as all expensed overseas trips to Miami?
Are you a sensible individual, with a good work ethic and a genuine desire to forge a career within a sales environment?
If your answer to these questions is yes – read on:
We are on the lookout for our next Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join the Brighton team. We are an agency that wants to genuinely support and coach you from the offset and have a brilliant track record of retention and promotion in the first 12 months of somebody’s journey with us!
You’ll be joining an enthusiastic, down to earth team that don’t run the business on relentless KPI’s but on realistic achievability to progress with an inclusive close-knit culture.
What’s in it for you?
* Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly company incentives (fine dining, horse racing, clay pigeon shooting, trips abroad)
* State of the art new offices in the heart of the lanes of Brighton a 2-minute walk from the beach with a rooftop bar view of the sea!
* Access to yoga sessions, paddle boarding and many more activities with our office membership
* Annual Summer and Christmas party
* Extra holiday entitlement
* Training and development programme
* Early finish on Friday’s and later start on Monday’s to enjoy an extra long weekend!
Who are we looking for?
* Somebody with good communication skills and a hard-working nature
* A fresh graduate looking for a step into the working world
* Somebody with prior sales experience would be desirable
* An individual with a positive mindset and can-do attitude!
What will you be doing in the role:
Speaking to professional candidates in the construction industry about live vacancies with our broad client base. Building and maintaining relationships with candidates, following leads and directly headhunting candidates. Following our structured training and development programme that will be implemented to give you the opportunity to progress into a full 360 consultant role within 6 to 12 months and focus on both candidates and business development on the client side
About Pavilion Pavilion Recruitment are an ambitious and growing recruitment agency with offices in Brighton and Horsham and we are...View Job
Legal Recruitment Consultant £25000 – £40,000/annum £80k OTE in year 1, plus more! Brighton, Brighton and Hove Up to £40k...View Job
Our Client is looking for Commercial Recruitment Consultants based in Brighton How would you like to work for a specialist...View Job
Randstad CPE are a leading Construction, Property and Engineering recruitment business. We operate internationally across every area of the built...View Job
Position – Account Manager – Warm Desk Recruitment Sector – Technology Location – Central Brighton Salary – Upto £28,000 basic...View Job