Area Sales Manager
Apply for this job
Our client is currently one of the world’s largest FMCG, Health & Beauty organisations, a business that dominates its market sectors. A creditable, established, recognised and leading worldwide company, someone you’ll most definitely know through TV, Radio and National Advertising.
They are currently looking to recruit; Territory Sales, Area Sales, Field Sales, and Business Development professionals.
Our client manufactures an extensive portfolio of world-class, innovative and industry leading products from Men's Hair Styling Products; Waxes, Gels, Putty's, Sprays etc… across to Women's Hair Colour ranges, Shampoos, Conditioners, Hair Treatments, Repair Kits etc…
This position will be a field based/territory sales role, you'll be directly responsible for managing an established account base of prestige buying business customers within your specified territory.
The primary role will be to drive distribution and volume of product sales in your region. You’ll be working with both existing and business customers in a consultative sales manner to grow and retain business.
Territory: Brighton / Crawley / Portsmouth / Guildford areas
Salary: Up to £32,000 (negotiable dependant on experience)
Bonus: Earn £18,000 p/a, paid monthly (uncapped scheme and very achievable based on current territory performance)
* Company car, fuel card & travel expenses
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Optional holiday purchase scheme (up to 5 additional days)
* 11% employer contribution pension scheme
* Optional family private medical insurance cover
* Life insurance
* Employee assistance program
* 2 paid days off to volunteer for a registered charity
* 3 paid days off per year for significant life events (e.g. getting married, moving house)
* Gym discounts
* 1 paid day off for your birthday
* Online staff shop
* Healthy eyes policy
* Workplace nursery benefit (salary sacrifice on nursery costs for parents/carers)
Industry experience is not essential, however, to be considered applicants must have existing Field Sales experience.
Please forward an updated copy of your CV via the sites application process.
We will look forward to speaking with you shortly