Cover Teacher – Brighton and surrounding areas – West Sussex, UK.
Pink Tile are recruiting for a great secondary schools in West Sussex!
We are seeking a dedicated and flexible people to undertake the role of Cover Teacher who, in the absence of a class teacher, will supervise students in the school or department under the supervisory arrangements established by the schools.
Applicants must have an interest in education and the ability to deliver ideas and concepts to an audience of young people would be desirable. Robust behaviour management skills are essential.
This role will also suit:
* Qualified-overseas teachers now living in the United Kingdom, looking to gain valuable experience in a UK classroom.
* Teaching Assistants looking for a new challenge or a next step.
* Teachers between roles, semi-retired, or looking to strip back the responsibility of planning and assessment.
* Supply Teachers looking for consistent work.
* ECTs looking to gain more first-hand, secondary classroom experience.
* Passionate about inspiring young people to learn?
* Flexible, adaptable and can deliver the planned curriculum professionally?
* Creative, dedicated and willing to work with different age groups between 11-18?
Pink Tile are looking for Cover Teachers to join our fantastic secondary schools. If you are seeking a new challenge, and have the relevant skills and qualifications, we want to hear from you.
Pink Tile Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake various background checks including obtaining a DBS, if they do not hold a valid certificate that is on the update service.
Pink Tile Education, their schools and candidates all share the expectation of "Best Fit, Every Time" and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers.
Pay: £110+ per day, Negotiable on experience.
Length: Long term/Short term, temp to perm. 5 days a week.
To find out more information about this vacancy and others, please apply
Primary and Secondary Supply Teacher Required / Brighton / East Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced...View Job
Senior Account Executive This fast-paced digital-first agency has grown from three to more than 44 staff in the space of...View Job
Supply Teaching Assistants Required / Brighton and Hove / West/East Sussex Class Cover are looking to recruit both Teaching Assistants...View Job
Supply Teacher Required / Brighton and Hove / Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced and newly...View Job
SEND Teacher Brighton, EastSussex £100 – £189 per day Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience,...View Job