We are looking for Housekeeping/Cleaning staff in the Brighton area.
We are looking for people who are hardworking, team players, confident and a positive ‘Can do’ attitude who always strive to excel expectations.
As a Housekeeping team member, you will be responsible for preparing guest accommodation so ensuring the highest standard of cleanliness for a great first impression of the room is paramount.
Your duties to said high standards in the Housekeeping role include;
– Cleaning bathrooms (Showers, toilets, floors)
– Vacuuming, dusting and general cleaning rooms
– Cleaning corridors
– Reporting any maintenance issues
– Provide a high level of service to delight guests and ensure a welcoming stay for them
– Using cleaning products in a safe and professional manner
– Disposing of bins/waste
– Taking dirty laundry (beds, sheets, etc) to the correct designated area
There is also free parking at the location.
House keeping experience preferable but not essential, however we are looking for individuals who are hardworking team players and who are professional and punctual with their timings.
Shifts: 9am to 4.30pm (With potentially flexible hours) £9.50 per hour PLUS holiday pay
Please reply to Nigel on or call Brighton office (phone number removed)
The Team We are growing our Deliveroo Editions family at the Brighton HOVE Editions site, and we are looking for...View Job
We are looking for an experienced Chef to join an established, well known and reputable hospitality venue in central Brighton,...View Job