Revolution Resourcing Brighton is searching for a Warehouse Supervisor in Chailey, East Sussex.
This role will involve working within a busy Food Production environment.
This is a permanent contract with an immediate start!
“Due to the warehouse location and working hours, this role will be suited to local candidates or candidates with transport”.
* Extensive packing experience and a good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure and the cost of bad practices, ideally within the food industry
* Able to achieve results by setting high standards and committing to clear objectives
* Able to work at a fast pace and adapt quickly
* Leadership experience with strong people skills to lead and motivate to develop and sustain team working
* Good communication skills with staff and management
* Aware of Health & Safety procedures in the Workplace
* Problem-solving abilities to establish logical practical solutions
* Computer literate with good numeric skills
* Dependable, Flexible and Punctual
* Working areas within the warehouse: Goods In, Packaging, Stock Control and Freezer Management
* Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7.00am – 4.00pm
* Collect daily orders and all relevant paperwork (delivery notes, courier labels) from Customer Services
* Ensure all orders are correctly picked, recording batch details
* Responsible for accurately and swiftly updating Customer Services and Procurement on stock levels and actions needed
* Oversee and assist with packing orders ready for collection by courier
For more information, please apply or contact Martin Davis at Revolution Resourcing Brighton