Senior Contracts Manager
My Client is a family run construction company which comprises of two divisions: carpentry and construction. The company was established in 2006 by two local brothers who trained & honed their craft in carpentry over 15 years.
Having worked together from the age of 16, they successfully built their own carpentry business – now being one of the largest in the south. Off the back of the success of their Carpentry, Construction was formed and is now an established main contractor in its own right. The family run business provides a range of construction solutions via its 2 divisions; catering for House Builders, Commercial & Private Clients and the Local Authority, priding itself on delivering a professional, reliable and efficient service.
My client has continued to expand over 13 years, employing over 200 members of staff and working with some of the largest house-builders in the UK and esteemed architects across the region
This role is for an experienced contracts manager to come in and conduct the following duties:
* Managing multiple projects across various sectors, maximizing profits for the company whilst ensuring the highest of standards in quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
* Conduct site visits both for tendering purposes and management of projects.
* Aftercare management to sort any snag issues straight away
* Pricing works and preparing tender submissions for review by senior management, ranging across different value bands and work types.
* Implementing company policies and procedures
* Key stakeholder management
* Identifying potential issues and implementing risk management techniques
* Evaluate, procure, and manage new and existing sub-contractors and suppliers during the whole life cycle of the project
* To bring new ideas to the company on how we can better improve
* To work with various departments of the business and have an ability to interact easily with others
* Work closely with the financial team for any projects under your control and provide live work updates