Job Title: Quality Engineer/Software Tester – Manual/Automation
We are recruiting for a Quality Engineer/Software Tester – Manual/Automation to join a successful Software, SaaS, Media company based in Brighton. As a Quality Engineer/Software Tester, you will be responsible for manual and automation testing of software and ensuring the product meets customer requirements.
* Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
* Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
* Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing product
* Proven experience as a Quality Engineer/Software Tester – Manual/Automation
* Experience in software development and software testing methodologies
* Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Experience with automation testing tools such as Selenium, Appium, TestComplete
* Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
* Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the requirements above, please apply for immediate consideration and interview by sending your CV to [email protected] and we will get back to you with further details about the role.
For more information about Shift F5 and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @F5_Jobs
Shift F5 Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy