Title: Quantity Surveyor – Electrical
Location: Work sites across London (office in Brighton) – occasional travel when required
Salary: 50 – 60k
Hunter Mason are recruiting on behalf of an commercial electrical company. The company are experts in commercial electrical design, installation, testing and maintenance and they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor as the company is growing exponentially!
* Reviewing of Contracts, and ensuring compliance.
* As an Electrical Quantity Surveyor, you will be tasked with managing and forecasting the Cash flow of a series of projects.
* Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting.
* You will be responsible for cost controlling costs on all projects and ensuring budgets are achieved.
* Management of the Client relationships from a commercial perspective and ensuring all final accounts are agreed, whilst retaining the business relationship.
* Proactive engagement with the Project Managers on all live projects, to ensure the business goals are achieved and the commercial interest of the company are protected.
* Monitoring projects through design stage and working with the design team to ensure project deliverables are achieved and project risks are minimised.
* Strong operational skills and an attention to detail,
* Knowledge of Electrical Engineering would be beneficial
* Previous experience on Pharmaceutical or Data Centre projects is an advantage
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work well on own initiative
* Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills