Team Leader at M&S Simply Food Brighton Station
Rate of pay £11.70 per hour
We have full time(37- 40h) roles available at our M&S Brighton Station.
As Team Leader you will be working:
– opening shifts starting at 6am
– closing shifts finishing at 12am
Due to required shift times, please ensure you have good transport connection prior to applying.
Please note only candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
Responsibilities for Team Leader:
* Leads the shift and motivates the team to drive sales
* Follows opening, closing & shift changeover procedures ensuring effective handover
* Ensures the cleaning schedules are followed with all cleaning monitored & allocated fairly
* Following Health & Safety/Food Safety/Statutory requirements and report to Line Manager if required
* Trains the team on brand standards
* Ensures cash procedures followed by all staff
Requirements for Team Leader:
* Team Leader/Supervisor experience within retail or hospitality sector
Benefits for Team Leader:
* Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
* Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza, Leon and Tortilla
* Discount on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
* UK Pension
* Share Incentive Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Wellbeing Support: Retail Trust
* Family Friendly Leave
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Visit and follow us on Facebook and Instagram at SSPUKCareers
Visit and follow us on TikTok at @sspukcareers
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age