Job Title: Sports Therapist (WU21 & Girls' Academy)
Employer: Brighton & Hove Albion FC
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: American Express Elite Performance Centre, Lancing
Job Type: Permanent
Deadline Day: 22nd March 2023
We are a family run local community club who compete at the highest levels of football on a global stage. Our ambition is to be a top ten Premier League club and a top four Women's Super League club. A commitment to high performance and high professional standards is at the heart of everything we do.
Deliver sports therapy services to our WU21 & Girls' Academy
You will provide all injured Academy players with rehabilitation programs and work alongside the Lead Physiotherapist and Strength and Conditioning Coach in order to deliver effective injury prevention across the Academy. You will ensure the delivery of preventative rehabilitation effectively meets the commitments to players coaches and management through clinical audits and accurate documentation.
The successful candidate must hold the following qualifications:
– BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy degree (or equivalent)
– Minimum of 1 years' membership with the Society of Sports Therapy
– Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
– ATMMiF first aid qualification
– Valid FA Safeguarding Workshop Certificate
It would be beneficial to have the experience of working within an elite sporting environment and experience working alongside young athletes in professional sport.
Our values play a pivotal role in our success
Our values are not just a list of words we expect our colleagues to learn, but a set of filters through which we deliver to each other, our fans, our partners and our sponsors. As a team we live and breathe these values and celebrate them with TEAAM Brighton awards each season.
Our values are:
– Treat People Well
– Exceed Expectations
– Aim High. Never Give Up
– Act with Integrity
– Make it Special
How we say thank you
In return for your hard work and commitment to us, you will receive a reward package which will include, but not limited to:
– Free breakfast and lunch (fantastic healthy and tasty food provided by our inhouse chefs)
– 23 days leave plus 8 bank holidays rising to 28 days with length of service (pro rata for part time staff)
– Season ticket loan
– Priority access to Premier League match tickets, subject to availability and access to free WSL tickets for 22/23 season (upon completion of probation)
– Free on-site parking at the Amex and the training ground
– In-house training programme and Continuing Professional Development opportunities
– Discounts at the Club superstore and online
– Discounts and benefits from partners and local businesses
– Enhanced club pension scheme
– Access to occupational health and mental health support
– Group life protection
We are a Disability Confident employer
We are committed to supporting candidates with disabilities. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application, do not hesitate to get in touch with our People and Culture team.
We champion diversity and equality
We believe the club benefits from engaging with everyone from a variety of backgrounds, allowing us to meet the needs of a diverse audience. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
Safeguarding is part of everything we do
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expect all colleagues and volunteers to share this commitment.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate your right to work in the UK