Experienced Day Care Assistants needed now!
Bailey Care are recruiting experienced Day Care Assistants in the Brighton and Hove area.
Our clients depend on Bailey Care to provide quality carers on a regular basis. If this is you, apply now!
* Weekly pay with a starting salary of £10.20 per hour – reviewed annually
* Enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays
* Free DBS, training and uniforms
* Up to 28 paid days of holiday per year
* Pension scheme included
* Local work
* Permanent work always available
* Flexible working hours to work around your everyday life
* Plenty of local transport nearby
About this job role:
* Providing personal care that includes bathing, dressing and feeding
* Promote the principles of Person-Centred Care through your working day
* Promoting independence and support to your residents
* Engaging with activities with the residents through encouragement
* Recording resident’s activities through logbooks this could be paper or electronic
* Any other tasks as directed by home manager
Requirements for a Care Assistant:
* Enhanced DBS clearance – this is provided by Bailey Care
* Previous experience required
About Bailey Care:
Bailey Care Services have supplied local care homes with Care Assistants and Support Workers since 2014 and have built an excellent reputation with its clients and across the wider community. Bailey Care are renowned in its skill to recruit highly attentive and compassionate carers. Doing this has encouraged the group to expand its services into Brighton and Hove for care workers and into the recruitment of ancillary staff. Since 2022, Bailey Care have been focusing on finding quality cooks, kitchen and domestic assistants to provide other services for its clients along with the ongoing recruitment of care staff