An excellent firm near the Brighton and Hove area are seeking an ambitious and motivated Solicitor, Legal Executive, or experienced Paralegal to join their reputable Private Client team, specifically to work on Wills, Trusts and Estate matters in their office.
Applicants will have strong experience dealing with Wills, Estate Administration, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney matters across the board. The chosen candidate must have been running a caseload independently and be involved in networking and business development.
Areas of focus will include:
* Probate and Administration
* Lasting Powers of Attorney ("LPAs")
* Estate Planning
* Court of Protection Work
Duties will include:
* Independently managing own varied caseload of private client matters.
* Responsibility for providing high quality, timely, professional advice on Probate and Estate administration, Inheritance Planning and Trusts.
* Preparing trustees resolutions and deeds of appointment of funds.
* Correspondence with executors, trustees, beneficiaries, and other professionals.
* Promoting a compassionate and sensitive disposition and client experience when dealing with the elderly or incapacitated.
* Proactively networking and marketing within the team to generate new business and reputation.
* Attending clients in their own environment as required.
* Responsibility for mentoring and assisting more junior team members.
* Maintaining good billings records within the team.
* Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive or experienced Paralegal
* Legal background with specific experience in Wills, Trusts and Estates
* Knowledgeable in the areas of Inheritance and Capital Gains Tax advice
* Ideally candidates will hold STEP or SFE accreditations or be working towards these. This is by no means essential but highly desirable
* Enthusiasm and commitment
Residential Property Legal Secretary Our client one of the leading regional law firms in London and South East LEXCEL accredited....View Job
Legal 500 practice in East Sussex offering hybrid working arrangements seeks a talented Property Litigation Lawyer on a full-time permanent...View Job
Our client is seeking a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their property department in Brighton, East Sussex. You will be needed...View Job