My client is a non-departmental public body, which regulates work-based pension schemes in the United Kingdom and plays an important role in helping to keep more than £2trn of savings safe.
As a result of continued expansion, they are looking to hire an experienced Release and Environment Manager. The right candidate will come from a technical background, understand best practice and drive adoption across multiple teams.
* An experienced Environments & Release Manager, with experience of working in this role on major programmes, projects and continuous improvement teams occupying the same environments for multiple project / development phases.
* Change and Release Management experiences for both Agile and Waterfall project releases.
* Experience of looking after environmental defects and resolution of them using ITIL best practise.
* Demonstrable role as an IT Release & Environments Manager in a Cloud environment (ideally Azure).
* Define and agree a release management strategy with third parties and other global application owners.
* Forward plan the release schedules and cycles across the programme.
* The management, coordination and acceptance of all third parties / global application releases into the shared integrated environment, including release into production.
* Ensure environments are maintained, clean, and remain well managed
In return, my client is offering a salary from £47,015 depending on experience and skill set as well as a world beating pension scheme.
This a hybrid role that will require travel to the Brighton office once a week