A Trainee Accountant is required for an Accountancy Practice based in Brighton. A salary of up to £24,000 is offered, depending on experience. Ideally you will already have some experience in an Accountancy firm.
You will be offered full training and sent to college for one day per week to complete your AAT. Once this has been completed, the firm will be happy to fund your ACCA so you can go on to become a Chartered Accountant.
This is a great opportunity for a school leaver, who wants to start a career in Accounts.
It’d be a huge advantage if you have any experience in an accountancy practice or an understanding of the environment. Or perhaps you have already begun your AAT qualification.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading Accountancy Practice based in Brighton.
The Trainee Accountant will ideally have the following experience:
– Good GCSEs including Maths and English
– A keen interest in wanting to complete AAT (or already started) and then ACCA
– Any understanding of how Accountancy practices work or experience in an Accountancy Practice would be a huge advantage
– Good knowledge of Sage / Xero
Office based, 9-5:30pm with one day per week at college
Salary / Benefits
Up to £24,000 + benefits
– 5% pension
– 22 days annual leave, increasing to 25
– Private healthcare contribution
– Green mileage
– Quarterly events
– Study Support
Please email your CV through Kate Lomax in strict confidence or call Kate on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) to discuss the role in more detail.