Change Manager (FTC 2 Years + extension)
Logix Resourcing are currently partnered with the one of the largest universities on the south coast on an exciting opportunity for a Change Manager who are in the process of delivering a large Library programme. This is a hybrid role that requires you to be onsite 2 days per week on a 2- year fixed term contract with the option of extensions. It is essential that the candidate is PROSCI Certified or can adhere to this methodology of working.
The Change Manager will sit within the newly formed Projects and Change team where you will establish change management practices that add real value to the success of projects and programmes. The role will focus on the people side of change, including business processes improvements, job roles and organisation structures.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in change management, with solid knowledge and understanding of the discipline, methodology, and practices of change management, have effective communication skills and the ability to influence people.
You must have:
* A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
* Experience with and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
* Change Management, Prosci Certification or equivalent (considered advantageous but not at all essential)
* Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle
* Strong and demonstrable experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
* Ensure key stakeholders understand the need for the change and are consulted and involved in readiness and transition activities.
Location: Brighton, Hybrid
Salary: £42,157 per annum (Grade 7)
Change / Program Workstreams
Service Delivery to students and academics
Training for both students and academics
EDI (Equality, Inclusion and Diversity)
Estates – This includes the refurbishment of an existing Library and the building of a brand new Library and the creation of additional study space across the campus