My client is a non-departmental public body, which regulates work-based pension schemes in the United Kingdom and plays an important role in helping to keep more than £2trn of savings safe.
As a result of a restructuring of their data department, they are currently recruiting for a Senior Data Governance Adviser to deliver the Data Governance Programme and lead on data governance activities across the organisation with a particular interest in the set up and configuration of data governance tooling.
* Responsible for building and strengthening technical data governance controls through data governance tooling to ensure effective and efficient standardised and centralised Data Governance of cloud/applications/systems.
* Defining the operational standards for data governance tooling to support enterprise wide data governance; providing assurance to the Head of Data and Data Governance Lead of alignment with the data strategy, data quality and architectural principles.
* Responsible for the execution and improvement of services through data governance tooling enabling capability.
* Proven experience in the use of data governance tooling solutions and managing data using API’s
* Technical and functional understanding of Data Governance and Data Management functions and solutions.
* Knowledge of data protection legislation.
* Experience of large-scale data programmes and ability to implement and configure data governance tooling
* 2 years in a senior role/change/transformation leadership experience.
In addition to a salary of up to £51K, my client offers a world beat pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 30%.
This is a hybrid role that will require a visit to the Brighton office once a week