Role: Support Worker
Rate: £11 per hour
Zero hours contract- choose shifts that suit your day-to-day life
Shift types: long day, waking night shifts, Weekend shifts
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced support workers to work within the healthcare community in a wide range of hospitals/homes. This is working with an agency where you have ongoing work available to suit your availability.
We are seeking caring and compassionate support workers who have had an experience in the mental health sector/care sector variation:
* Mental disorders – depression, OCD, Anxiety
* Eating disorders – adult/adolescents
* Elderly care
* Learning Disabilities
* Must have at least 1 year experience in the UK
* The ability to learn and adapt to a busy and ever-changing environment
* DBS in date
* X2 references covering x3 years employment
Support Worker role:
Providing person centred support
Updating daily notes
Observe, monitor, and record clients physical and emotional wellbeing, and report any changes/concerns
Interacting respectfully with the individuals
Ensuring the patients dignity and confidentiality is always withheld
The ability to work as part as a team
The ability to work on your own when and where needed
Working towards specific outcomes for the patients
Escorting patients to appointments/ therapy as and when required
* Competitive pay
* Weekly payroll
* Fast track compliance process
* Ability to book shifts in advance
* On going support for personal development.
Pin Point Health and Social Care work in partnership with a wide range of care providers in order to deliver high quality, consistent and reliable staffing solutions.
* We offer part time, full time, and contract positions to our team of experienced Healthcare Assistants within a wide range of different environments across the U.K.
Please apply with your CV via the apply button