Success Recruit are currently working with a successful land and property company who are seeking an Auction Appraiser to join their experienced teams based from offices in Brighton.
The successful Auction Appraiser will be able to demonstrate strong communications skills with a natural ability to build trust within relationships. Working within a supportive team environment and initially shadowing experienced team members you will be looking to continue your career within the property sector.
The successful Auction Appraiser will be expected to:
* Demonstrate previous negotiating / property listing experience of at least 2-3 years
* Demonstrate strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Work in a team, quality driven, non-commission environment
The successful Auction Appraiser will be rewarded with:
* A supportive, team working environment with excellent on the job development
* Company car, laptop, pension, health care plan
* Long term Career progression towards achieving obtaining a NAVA (National association of Valuers & Auctioneers)
The Auction Appraiser will be an integral team member in the business, supporting with the continued growth of the business and working closely with other senior members of the team to achieve further revenue and listings.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Answer incoming enquiries via telephone and email
* Book and attend auction appraisals
* Conduct viewings with prospective buyers
* Taking photos & videos at properties for auction
* Build strong relationships liaising with vendors, purchasers and tenants
* Cultivate strong working relationships with local agents
* General administration, keeping property files up to date
* Supporting other team members when requested
* Attending networking events
This position will suit someone who wants to develop a career within the property sector and who enjoys meeting people within a professional working environment, building rapport and being able to take ownership for their workload in a team environment. Unlike typical estate agency practice, our client works in a non-commission environment and without weekend work so the successful candidate will be someone driven to work in a team lead environment and quality focused.
This opportunity can provide a long-term career opportunity, the successful candidate must be able to drive, ideally with a clean full driving license and be happy to take professional qualifications to continue personal development and add value to the business.
Hours:? Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30 pm
Salary: £28k – £35k + dependant on experience + quarterly Bonuses based on business performance
Looking to find your dream job? Success Recruit has recently produced a podcast series to help people find their dream job, why not check it out on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or our website. Website: (url removed) Spotify: (url removed) Apple: (url removed)