Success Recruit are currently working with a successful land and property company who are seeking an Auction Administrator to join their team based from offices in Brighton.
The successful Auction Administrator will be able to demonstrate strong administrative and communications skills supporting a team based on site and management remotely within the group. The successful candidate will be expected to manage procedures, audio typing and other general administration duties daily.
The successful Auction Administrator will be expected to:
* Demonstrate previous administration / audio typing skills, preferrable within the property market, however not essential
* Be a confident communicator
* Have the ability to manage time effectively and work to high attention to detail
The successful Auction Administrator will be rewarded with:
* A supportive, friendly team working environment
* Team bonus opportunity
* Health care after probation & opportunity to develop dependant on individual
The Auction Administrator will be an integral team member in the business, supporting with the administration for the busy Brighton office as well as supporting management in a varied position, it would suit someone who enjoys a position where no two days are the same.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Answer incoming enquiries via telephone and email
* Assisting with online registrations
* Booking viewings for the Auction appraisers to conduct and manage diaries
* Create and maintain information on auction management system
* Supporting with accepting bids for properties & liaising with buyers
* Preparing auction paperwork
* Assisting management with adhoc administration projects to include charity events, parties, HR support, marketing of auctions
This position will suit someone who wants to continue their career within a busy and varied administration role and that enjoys supporting a team and remote colleagues. It will suit someone who has an interest or previously worked within property and understands the importance of relationships and working at times with high levels of confidentiality. The successful candidate will have autonomy to create further responsibility as the position develops.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30 pm
Salary: Circa £27k+ dependant on experience + quarterly Bonuses based on performance
Looking to find your dream job? Success Recruit has recently produced a podcast series to help people find their dream job, why not check it out on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or our website. Website: (url removed) Spotify: (url removed) Apple: (url removed)