Field Sales Representative – Brighton
Driving Licence Required
Do you want to put your stamp on a rapidly growing, global blue chip FMCG organisation?
Are you a highly motivated, passionate, and organised graduate or an experienced sales professional looking to take your career to the next level?
The Advocate Group are proud to be working in partnership with a globally Beverage business.
A market leader in the FMCG space, we are currently leading their search for a Field Sales Representative who will manage and develop existing relationships in independent businesses across the Brighton & Hove Territory
Duties and Responsibilities
• Direct market activation execution on the market.
• Direct promo execution on the market.
• Training & coaching of the distribution partner staff.
• POS distribution & management.
• Acquiring new independent retailers to the profile defined.
• Distributing stock lines per outlet to the mix required.
• Distributing point-of-sale material and merchandising to existing stockists and new outlets as directed.
• Supporting the appointed distributor with promotional activity as agreed.
• Efficient administration of activity and compliance with Company policy.
• Communicating quality market information to distributors.
• Activity reporting completed on time and submitted as directed.
• All activities recorded and reported in line with Company policy.
Shows high energy and a focus on results
Demonstrates personal responsibility for their performance
Evidences high commitment – not controlled by the clock
Very good selling skills
Very good communication skills
Very good customer orientation
Shows an understanding of customer needs – anticipates and deals with objections to achieve results
Evidences the ability to treat each opportunity as it comes – not letting one bad day lead to a bad week
Shows the ability to acknowledge and learn from their mistakes
Is consistently persuasive with customers and enthusiastic with customers and the team
Exhibits personal commitment and strong personal values in all their dealings with customers and the team
Demonstrates strong process and product knowledge to the customer and the team
Shows good presentation of themselves and their work areas
Produces consistently strong performance across all measures – not 'up and down'
Demonstrates flexibility when faced with challenges, balanced by the need to maintain good process
Do you want to kick-start your career in sales with a global market leader? If so, this may be the role for you!
Get in touch with Eden at the Advocate Group for more information or ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this vacancy.
☎(phone number removed)
SEO Executive Brighton Office Based role £28,000 – £34,000 + Excellent Benefits We have an exciting new opportunity for an...View Job
A Marketing Assistant is required for a Marketing Agency, based in Brighton. A salary of up to £25,000 is offered,...View Job
Position: Marketing Executive Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 based on experience Location: Brighton – office based with the option to work...View Job
Performance Marketing Manager – Sports Gaming Location: Brighton The applicant must be currently permanently located in the UK and easily...View Job
Communications Executive Central Brighton 27,410 – £35,673 12 month FTC The Role Working closely with the Communications Lead you will...View Job
PR Marketing Consultant / Account Manager Location: Brighton, East Sussex (BN1) Salary: Competitive Salary An exciting opportunity for a PR...View Job