Customer Support Specialist – Brighton
If you’re looking for a forward-thinking company with a fun twist then look no further! Our client is one of the largest and most esteemed out there, and at the same time offer one of the most exciting working environments in the industry.
This company does not only offer weekly social events, a completely dress-down office code, and regular team building to ensure a healthy working relationships, but also excellent training throughout, fantastic progression opportunities and a long term-career prospects.
These are only a few of the many perks on offer! Read on for more information regarding this role.
About the role;
* You will utilise your analytical skills to report error patterns to relevant stakeholders and ultimately improve operational efficiency and the customer service experience.
* You will get under the skin of what it means to operate a company end-to-end and gain an in-depth understanding of a dynamic industry.
* You will be comfortable taking payments from customers and using your knowledge to progress leads, highlighting the benefits of purchasing our clients products.
About our client;
Our client is a tech-lead utilities business, bringing fairer, greener energy to everyone, and leading the transition to a future powered by renewable sources rather than dirty power.
Their products lead the way to a renewable energy future by taking the peak-time strain off the National Grid and enabling a unique consumer-led opportunity to transition to a flexible smart grid.
What you will get with this opportunity;
* Full time permanent role
* 40 Hour week
* Free breakfast and lunch everyday
* Very competitive rates of pay
* Excellent progression opportunity
* Opportunity to join an ever-evolving industry
Ideally we are looking for an individual with;
* Great communication skills
If this sounds like something of interest then please apply within for some more information and to start your journey today
Our client, based in Brighton, are looking to hire a HR Administrator on a temporary basis. This role has an...View Job
Role: Travel Administrator/ Customer Service Support – Immediate Start Pay: £11 an hour Duration: Ongoing Hours: Shifts available between 8am...View Job
Hybrid 3 days in the office, 2 days remote – working hours 9.30 am – 6 pm Location: Brighton Salary:...View Job
GP Receptionist Location: Brighton, BN1 Type of role: Temporary Duration of the role: This is expected to be for 3...View Job
JOB TITLE: Higher Education Administrator LOCATION: Brighton HOURS: 37.5 Hours SHIFT: 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday SALARY: £12 per hour DURATION:...View Job