Revolution Resourcing Brighton is currently looking for a Production Team Leader to work within a Production environment, that offers very high-end engineering with simple traditional craftsmanship.
This is a great opportunity to join a team with an exciting, emerging, and growing sales order book.
The key objectives of the role are as follows:
* Background in Team leading, supervision or foreperson
* Large timber and metal structure assembly experience
* 60/40% split role (Assembly and Admin)
* Manage the safety, attendance, work performance, and build quality of self and other team members
* Dealing with receipt, storage, and movements of all purchased materials
* Control of all goods received and material usage
* Recording and reporting of materials and labour effort, liaising with the local administrator
* Discuss improvement to designs
* Liaise and control selected/nominated sub-contractors
* Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the production facility
* Develop the production team
The ideal candidate would have previously worked in furniture manufacturing, bespoke shopfitting, or as a stage/ theatre craftsperson.
For more information, please apply or contact Martin Davis at Revolution Resourcing Brighton
Do you want to work for one of the market leading consultancies? Passionate about your work and experience in highways...View Job
Role: Project Manager Salary: £40,000 – £55,000 per annum + bonus + vehicle or allowance and benefits Location: Flexible –...View Job
Here at TPA we are very excited to be able offer the position of Senior Systems Safety Engineer with a...View Job
Senior Landscape Architect – Brighton Flexible working Our Client is a leading landscape architecture and engineering consultancy who are passionate...View Job
Landscape Architect Brighton We are currently looking for Landscape Architect to join our team based at our Penguin Recruitment's Clients...View Job