Location: Remote/Hybrid in Brighton
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
At Searches UK, our mission is to make conveyancing the easy part of buying and selling property and this drives everything we do.
Our business and our people have our values in common; Passionate, Curious, Driven and Unified, and because of this we have a culture that is kind, supportive, fun and inclusive.
Searches UK is a great place to work, if you are driven by continuous improvement and passionate about property then why not join the team.
THE PURPOSE OF OUR CONVEYANCING ADMINISTRATOR
As a Conveyancing Search Specialist you will be part of a team who are responsible for overseeing the receipt of orders from clients, the process of the same through various online ordering platforms, keeping clients updated on the progress of their orders and returning the same to clients once complete.
You will be expected to be able to work under pressure and be self-motivated, working closely with other members of the team to ensure smooth communication and thorough updates of orders as they progress. You will need to have excellent communications skills as there will be a good deal of interaction with both new, existing and potential clients, many of whom will be experiencing stress and tight deadlines in their own workloads.
Full training will be provided to ensure that you are equipped with the necessary information to carry out the role to the highest standards, including product information and IT training, as well as the more standard risk and compliance training such as Data Protection, Equality & Diversity, Anti-Bribery, etc.
You will be required to be available during regular office hours, from 9.00 am – 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday. In addition to this, you may be asked at short notice to work extra hours as and when needed.
This is a remote role with the option to be hybrid with our office in Shoreham-by-Sea.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS CONVEYANCING ADMINISTRATOR
• Taking responsibility for your own department within the administrative team, managing your daily tasks and time effectively to meet with our SLA agreements
• Gaining a clear understanding of individual clients’ businesses and requirements
• Listening to client requirements and acting accordingly to ensure that these are met within a timely, professional and friendly manner
• Providing exceptional customer service at all times
• Liaising with suppliers and colleagues to chase search results and keep the clients updated
• Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries with a view to developing, maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
• Advising new and existing clients on product information and forthcoming product developments and promotions
HERE ARE THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• Good communication is of vital importance
• Exceptional client facing and interpersonal skills
• IT skills, in particular, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
AND HERE ARE SOME OF THE PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES THAT WOULD FIT THIS ROLE AND FIT OUR BUSINESS
• Commercially minded
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• Passionate about delivering an excellent service
• Driven to achieve results
• Curious to challenge the status quo
• Unified, working together towards the same goal
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer 25 days holiday, a contributory pension and a healthcare scheme with Simply Health. We have regular communication events, yearly award ceremonies and we have achieved Gold standard for Investors in People.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We value individuals
We enjoy generating ideas and we never stand still. You'll always have the right tools to do your job and create better ways of serving our customers. Nor are we wedded to set ways of working or rigid thinking: where you can spot improvements, your voice will always be heard.
We take work seriously
Most of us spend more time working in our waking lives than any other activity. That's why we make the effort to create an enjoyable and satisfying working environment. One that gives you every opportunity to develop professionally – in your way and at your pace.
We value innovation
We seek the free-thinking minds that will drive our business forward. We invest heavily into easy-to-use new technology and customer service skills.
We're going places
At Searches UK our philosophy is about nurturing partnerships with our clients helping them grow and develop their businesses.
Hours: 37.5 Monday to Friday
You may have experience of the following: Conveyancing Legal Assistant, Conveyancing Secretary, Legal Assistant, Conveyancing Assistant, Administrator, Conveyancing Administrator, Legal Administrator, etc.
REF-(phone number removed)
JOB TITLE: Administrator LOCATION: Brighton SALARY: Up to £26k DOE HOURS: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6pm BENEFITS: Private healthcare,...View Job
HR Data Administrator Tate Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a local authority business based in Brighton. We are...View Job
Lead Administrator – Brighton The opportunity Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large and forward-thinking...View Job
JOB TITLE: Higher Education Administrator LOCATION: Brighton HOURS: 37.5 Hours SHIFT: 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday SALARY: £12 per hour DURATION:...View Job
JOB TITLE: Senior Administrator – Immediate Start LOCATION: Brighton SHIFT: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday SALARY: £13 – £14 P/H START...View Job
Hybrid 3 days in the office, 2 days remote – working hours 9.30 am – 6 pm Location: Brighton Salary:...View Job