Recruitment Consultant – Legal Division
£28,000 – £40,000 (Uncapped commission and rewards)
Are you an experienced recruiter working in the professional services or legal sector? Are you looking for a company where you can progress quickly within your career? If so, why not come join our team of 10 specialist legal recruiters in Brighton – some of which have had two promotions within the space of 12 months. Having recently hit a record month of £280K in July, this is such a great time to join our most profitable division in the company!
Search are looking for articulate, money-motivated individuals who have passion for business and success. We are a legal recruitment consultancy that specialises in placing associates / partners /general & legal counsel into new roles. Our Private Practice client base covers most of the top 100 law firms in the UK (including Magic/Silver Circle Law firms) and our in house legal team operates across a range of major national and international companies.
* Proven success in permanent recruitment within a professional services team
* Experience working in the legal profession is an advantage.
* Experience working as a recruiter either in the professional services or legal sector.
* A strong desire to work in a high energy and sales led culture where you are rewarded on merit
* You should be confident, articulate and a team player and have good emotional intelligence and charisma.
* Ideally you will have had some exposure to targets within a business environment, or be able to demonstrate sales capability
* The chance to work with industry leading professionals, all of which have a strong background within the legal sector
* Significant earning potential in terms of both salary and bonus
* A commission scheme which pays up to 40%, will quarterly and annual bonuses
* A clear, tangible and attainable path to multiple promotions
* The opportunity to be a part of a well established national business
* Industry-leading training, with automatic enrolment onto CDP 1 from your first day
* High performance and high reward culture, with quarterly and annual high flyer events.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Hannah Lumley on (url removed). Hannah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Job Title: Service Manager Location: Brighton Salary: £35,000 + £3,500 bonus Full Time: 37.5 hours a week, core hours between...View Job
Title: People Administrator – 3-6-month temporary role Salary: £13-£15 Per Hour (dependant on experience) Our client based in Brighton are...View Job
Position: HR Coordinator Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 Location: Brighton, London or Remote Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week...View Job
Legal Recruitment Consultant / Senior Consultant Brighton £28,000 – £40,000 (plus commission and benefits) Search Consultancy Group are one of...View Job
Fawkes & Reece have exciting opportunities for ambitious recruitment professionals to join our successful team as we grow and expand...View Job