Ark Mechanical & Electrical Services was created in line with the JRL Group's philosophy of ‘owning the solution'. With MEP vital to the success of every project, the Group identified that dividing the package had the potential to adversely affect the critical path. Taking control of this, Ark M&E provides a complete mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) solution for large complex residential projects.
We require a Document Controller to join our team at Brighton. You will assist the project team in coordinating the office admin, updating revision drawings and be the main point of contact between our Group divisions for JRL.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Carry out routine information control activities for the company, including information release and publishing, query handling, management of transmittals, copying and scanning.
* Manage the receipt and processing of project information and documentation utilising the clients and principal designer's electronic document management systems.
* Control and management of electronic transmittals both internally and externally and the Task Order Information Delivery plans and schedules.
* Support to departments in the issue receipt and tracking of all information both electronically and in hardcopy where applicable.
* Experience in an administrative role in within the construction sector
Plumber/Pipefitter needed in Brighton for residential scheme Duties and responsibilities include: * Screwed pipework * Brackets * Copper work *...View Job
Site Engineer Brighton & Hove £260-£280 per day. My Client a medium sized contractor is seeking a strong Site Engineer...View Job
CPR Recruitment Ltd are looking for Ceiling Fixers in Brighton, BN1 This is a genuine offer of long term work...View Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor Brighton & Hove £DoE My client, a medium sized & growing main contractor are seeking a strong...View Job
We are looking for a number of Multi-Trade Void Operatives, to work in the Brighton area for a main contractor...View Job