Citywire has a brilliant opportunity within our Audience Research Team for someone who is looking to take their first step into a Research role. You will be working on our reader research around the world, including our flagship project – Citywire Service –, bespoke commercial research, editorial studies and audience awards. You will help build, manage and deliver our research, supporting us in better understanding our audience and their views, whislt joining a small but agile team, working collaboratively with departments across the company to deliver these projects successfully.
A little about us… Citywire helps people make better investments. We publish news, analysis and unique fund manager performance information to help professional investors make the best decisions about where to place their clients' money. Sustainability is at the heart of what we do. We employ around 300 staff and look for motivated, passionate and dynamic people from all walks of life and backgrounds. Professional development is paramount to us to keep innovated and we encourage training throughout your career. We have offices in London, Brighton, New York, Munich, Milan and Singapore with expansion planned already for Paris and Sydney. We have fully embraced a hybrid model of working.
– Assisting team members across our bespoke and flagship audience research projects.
– Working with other teams or external clients in the UK and globally to deliver data and content for editorial and commercial purposes.
– Helping to build surveys and market our research to relevant audiences to gather responses.
– Analysing data, distilling qualitative insights, and communicating this effectively – presenting conclusions to colleagues at all levels of the business and to clients.
– Construct surveys, gather responses, produce sales material, analyse data and write in-depth reports for our asset management clients.
Job specific skills / technical skills / requirements
– Research related experience from a similar role or equivalent.
– Good working knowledge of Excel for data manipulation and analysis.
– Experience in managing and analysing qualitative and/or quantitative datasets.
– Confident communicating clearly and accurately, both written and verbally, with a keen eye for detail.
– Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
– You will be organised and adaptable, able to work to both short- and longer-term deadlines.
– An interest in the financial industry would be desirable, although prior experience of asset management is not necessary.
Who we are
Honesty, integrity, fairness and respect are four core values. We can and should disagree with one another, in the interests of getting the right answer. Arguments for truth, not ego. We should always focus on sustainability at every level of the company.
Excelling at your job will contribute to high performance at Citywire. You should have a continuous and constructive spoken dialogue with your manager about your performance, with reference to these behaviours: A positive approach; collaborating with colleagues; a make it happen attitude.
We offer a competitive salary and additional company benefits:
– 25 days holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after three years’ service followed by 30 days after five years’ service) plus bank holidays
– Flexible working options
– £480 allowance on any wellbeing activity and/or gym options. We will help with your monthly or annual costs
– Eye-test and glasses allowance
– Competitive private pension scheme
– Critical illness cover and group life assurance from day 1
– Well-being: access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7
– Cycle to work scheme and annual ticket travel card loans
– Techscheme, which lets staff buy the latest tech through their employer. Employees can spread the cost with payments from their salary across 12 months and make a National Insurance saving too
After two years continuous service you will also have access to group income protection and private medical and dental insurance.
On top of this…! We have a personal trainer who runs virtual workout sessions during lunchtime weekly.
Check out our Youtube channel to find out more about us:
Pre-selected applicants will undertake 2 psychometric tests
Interviews will take place via Zoom/Teams
Citywire is an equal opportunities employer
Job Title: Event Marketing Manager Location: Brighton (with excellent hybrid/remote options) Contract: 12-Month Day Rate Rate: £240/day Are you an...View Job
Research Analyst Citywire has an opportunity for an entry level Research Analyst to join our Data Quality and Analysis...View Job